Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Deflating

You know that expression, "PUMPED!" Well... I am becoming, technically, LESS PUMPED! My face is going down... I think. Unless I am just getting really used to this. I am hoping that it is becoming less swollen though.

I must say that I didn't do much today. Well, aside from everything that I have been doing? I think that I am becoming a waste, but it's okay. I could be a drug addict or something, you know... a COMPLETE waste.

Actually, it's not that far from reach. Codeine is within my home.

I have also decided that my lips are impermeable to any sort of moisture. They are SO DRY. And I think that this has to do with the idea of synthetic moisture. I mean, that's why we have tongues, right? I can't lick my lips because MY TONGUE IS ENCAGED BEHIND MY TEETH. I guess that if I stayed concentrated, I could lick my way through my teeth to savour my lips...

This is one of the cons of having this surgery. I miss licking things.

Another one, which is probably the most obvious is...
FOOD!

I am officially craving things now... and it really hasn't been bad until they talked about hamburgers on Oprah today. The day will come...

We are going to have a party to EAT. It will be sort of like potluck. I will give you the name of an item to bring, and then we will meet at a nice place... where you guys can watch me eat what you brought. Oh, you have to bring something for the microwave for you to eat too. I couldn't possibly share.

AND there is no pain today. I am getting feeling back around my chin and the areas of my cheeks, nearest to my ears. It's pretty cool.

I have nothing else to complain about!

-Chelsea



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look alot better chils.

vix.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is such an improvement from yesterday! Like, unbelievably!

I can't wait to see you completely unswollen! :)

And I will definitely attend your potluck.

Anonymous said...

It's going down! You are looking so good. I know the not eating thing must be tough but you only have a few more days until you can eat solids again. Hang in there! I can't wait to see you. :)

Anonymous said...

I want to attend this potluck too. You know, I'll bring something microwavable...aka Bagelbites™!! haha. Well, you do look better every day you post a new picture. I told my mom you looked like Little Lulu. 9 FRICKEN DAYS, like you said. Wh000000t =].
Loveee you
-Gingeyy.