Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shrek VS Little Lulu

This is me... Little Lulu form, posing on the warm sandy North West River Beach.
I just thought that you'd appreciate my new body!


Reality is telling me that this is how I am looking today.


I think that my swelling went down a bit. Before, I could nestle a cheek in one hand, but now there is room for... perhaps a piece of paper AND my cheek. I am not sure about how much progress that is, but progress is progress. My eyes are less swollen too... which is didn't really benefit me today because I was really nostalgic. I slept the entire day and felt like crap. I felt weezy and kinda fluish. I just think it's the pressure though, because I don't feel any pain whatsoever.


The newest phenomenon is the spreading of my bruising down to my neck and on my chest. I am starting to get feeling back underneath my chin... which makes me believe that the numbness isn't permanent. The only thing is that it's reallllllly tender. I guess that the bruising shows that.
Other things that seem to be happening a lot within the last day include muscle spasms and tension. At the most random times, my jaws get these overwhelmingly horrible sharp pains that give me the shivers. It's so weird and it makes my face do all of these uncontrollable things. It's not that I can actually move my face on my own... but it does weird things. I'm glad that nobody is there to laugh at me... because I am sure it's something that a circus freak can do.
While attempting to talk for a long time, my subconcious mind is trying to tell my jaws to move, so it creates a lot of pressure. It's like someone is both pushing my jaw shut and prying it open at the same time, so I think that it's confused. I've stopped drooling a lot. Now, it's just minor.... haha.
Other than that, I am fine. I have progressed in my House watching and I think that I just might have enough time on my hands to actually find a graduation dress.
Riight.
-Chelsea



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are starting to look better and better everyday! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that the swelling is going down and such.

Soon enough you'll be all back to, well, your normal non-swelling-ness.

Amy Norman said...

i love reading yr blog.

and, just so you know, i just ordered mah grad dress.

get to it, gurl.

Danielle-xx said...

The swelling has went down!
thats a good sign! and I lol'ed at the :

Shrek vs. Lulu
haha awsome.


also, feeling like you want to throw-up and then knowing that it will be horrible is the worst feeling ever. but you can do it!( get through it, not throw up) oh you know what I mean.

take careeee xx

Kelly said...

You are looking great. Thats a really interesting green/yellow colour though. Shrekish is right about it. I'm enjoying checking in every day. I'm less nervous now seeing how fast the swelling is going down.

(Thanks for the comment on my blog)

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Chelsea. Are you still medicated? You must be running out of the good stuff by now. If you are, I might be able to hook you up! lol